Snort mailing list archives

Re: Fixes for autosnort users as well as all Debian 6 and CentOS 6.3 snort report users

From: Tony Robinson <deusexmachina667 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 12:23:21 -0500

No worries, Waldo sorry if I came off as defensive or terse in my responses.

So what this boils down to is, if I were to do a search for all "<?"
strings, and either via sed or other means, modified all instances of "<?"
to "<?php" would that resolve the need to change the short_open_tags option
in php.ini?