Snort mailing list archives

access denied for user 'snort'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

From: Gustav Harmse <gustavharmse () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:25:51 +0200

Good day

I have installed the latest snort, running snortreport-1.3.3

When I try to connect via the web front-end I get above error

So went into my srconf.php file and made sure password reflect mysql pass

it was the same, I still got the error so I have decided to change my MYSQL
pass making sure there was no type problems.
changed my srconf.php file to reflect the change
and also made sure my barnyard2.conf was also updated.

I still get the same problem, is there any where else I need to check?

Warmest regards

Gustav