Snort mailing list archives

Re: OpenDPI

From: Kiet Tran <kietstar () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:30:05 -0700

Hi all;

The source code for OpenDPI is still available. iPoque's PACE is the
original publisher of OpenDPI source code. PACE is software with more
optimized for speed and memory  footprint.

I had tested out OpenDPI 1.3.0 and reviewed some of this version
source code. I did see some areas can be greatly optimized.

The google link presented was just a bad link. Try this URL for
downloading the code. Happy deep-inspecting!

http://code.google.com/p/opendpi/downloads/list

Regards,
Kiet