Snort mailing list archives

Unified2 format

From: Jaime Nebrera <jnebrera () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:34:01 +0100

   Hi all,

   I have been discussing this in the snort user list, but the
conclusion we have reached is that this seems not currently available.

   I would like to know if it is possible to include as part of the
"alert" produced by snort the physical interface it came from. This
information seems available to snort in the DAQ_PktHdr_t variable, but
seem is not currently exploited by the logging system.

   May I ask if this assumption is correct? Is something that is
available if activated in some "hidden" config directive? :D

   Kind regards