Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort 2.9.2 disable alerts for so_rules (p2p)

From: JJ Cummings <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 07:54:17 -0700

Simply commenting the stub will disable it, if it doesn't then something else is amuck... I.E. another entry of the
same stub etc...

Sent from the iRoad

On Feb 3, 2012, at 20:29, Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com> wrote:

http://blog.snort.org/2012/01/importance-of-pulledpork.html

--
Joel Esler

On Feb 3, 2012, at 10:09 PM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net> wrote:

On 2/3/2012 09:30, Lawrence R. Hughes, Sr. wrote:
Joel,
We don't want to rely on 3rd party software to disabe a sid, what exactly does
pullpork do to disable a sid & gid in so_rules?

+1000000000000000000~