Snort mailing list archives

Snort Beginner

From: Anju Jyothish <anjupanicker.ms () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:26:49 -0500

Hello,

I am working on a project with snort. According to Martin there is no
documentation in snort that would help developers. He advised me to ask
specific questions to the team.

Here is my problem. I want to collect the grouped packets in group-specific
buffers, collect the rule contents applicable to those packets, and then
play with the A-C algorithm. The code is enormous and I would like some
pointers as to where to look at.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanking in anticipation,
Anju