Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort /var/log/snort/tcpdump<>

From: Amit B <amn0p () me com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 07:49:12 -0600

Nope, my issue is no pcap logs for certain alerts. Some of them are triggered from text rules (not so rules)

Thanks

On Dec 26, 2011, at 23:50, Eoin Miller <eoin.miller () trojanedbinaries com> wrote:

Are there multiple alerts for the same session? There appears to be a bug where only the first alert has logged
packets in the unified2 output. This could be the same issue effecting the PCAP output.

-- Eoin