Snort mailing list archives

Need to find running snort rule version

From: ccie 6862 <ccie6862 () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:52:08 -0700 (PDT)

Oinkmaster is updating the rules daily, and it appears to be successful as the rules have the current time stamp and
information within the rules themselves. Some auditors want a printout of the rule version. I can open the rules and
take individual snapshots, but is there something I can do that will provide the versions of all rules at once?

Thanks