Snort mailing list archives

Re: 'only_stream' (and other alternate decode buffers) do not write out data to the logs

From: Jason Brvenik <jason.brvenik () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 20:50:35 -0400

AFAIK psuedo packet logging is gone and has been for a while. The only
output method that supports this (differently mind you) is unified2.

If you log to unified2 it will log the event and the packet(s) that made up
the event. In your case these should be the packets that created the
reassembled pseudo packet.