Snort mailing list archives

Re: 2.9.0.5, react works only for the first rule

From: Russ Combs <rcombs () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:17:57 -0400

Thanks Hatim.  That is a bug fixed in 2.9.1.  The beta is available now.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:11 AM, Hatim Alghamdi <hat_gh () yahoo com> wrote:

Hi,

I just installed 2.9.0.5 on CentOS 5.4 using Vincent Cojot’s RPMS and it
works fine. I tried to use the react option with multiple alert rules but
only the first rule do the reset/redirect and the first are only alerting
but the react option doesn't work. Is this a normal behavior or is something
wrong with my setup?

Regards,
Hatim

Please see http://www.snort.org/docs for documentation