Snort mailing list archives

Re: New Rules for Snort 2.6.1.5!!

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:42:26 -0400

We don't make them anymore.  As I said.  You can try the majority of the plaintext rules for 2.8.6.1.

Joel

On Jun 11, 2011, at 9:17 AM, nima chavooshi wrote:

Hi
Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
Unfortunately in our case, the linux version is very old:( so I can
not updated to latest snort.
Ok. How can I get latest shared object rules that has been released
for version 2.6.1.5 ? I could not find old share obejct.

Thanks for your reply