Snort mailing list archives

Re: An Invitation to Neuroscientists and Physicists: Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Reports First Hand Account of Mind Intrusion and Mind Reading

From: Jason Brvenik <jasonb () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 12:32:13 -0400

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:18 PM, beenph <beenph () gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Jason Brvenik <jasonb () sourcefire com> wrote:
We need to write a rule for these mind intrusions immediately. Can you
provide a packet capture for the interactions with the brain chip? If
it is possible to get a packet capture we may even be able to block
it.

Which DAQ module do i use for this?

The experimental mindpacket module should be used. I'm told it is only
experimental because every environment the mindpacket module has been
deployed to has been unreliable. The suspicion is that the real
problem is the environment and not the module but there is no proof
yet.

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming