Snort mailing list archives

Help a Noob out

From: "Gibson, Nathan J. (HSC)" <Nathan-Gibson () ouhsc edu>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 23:20:48 -0500

Not sure what I am missing here but I have "web-client" in my disabledsid.conf for pulled pork. And its processed last
but for some reason this rule keeps getting turned back on.

WARN - 1:15587 is re-enabled by a check of the http.doc flowbit!

How does one go about "unsetting" a flowbit so pulled pork wont re-enable it.

GIBBY