Snort mailing list archives

Re: PullePork SO Rules Management?

From: Eoin Miller <eoin.miller () trojanedbinaries com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 20:00:36 +0000

On 5/4/2011 7:46 PM, JJC wrote:
Perfect, thanks for checking, and for the note of the perms issue,
I'll gladly add it to the codebase.. if you would be so kind as to bug
it in the bugtracker!

Oh, and Nigel.. this topposting was just for you big guy~!

JJC

Added to the bugtracker. I think someone just added another one that the
dev team keeps top posting on this list that I never see any of my own
posts hit...

-- Eoin