Snort mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: Ishan Suryavanshi <ishan_suryavanshi () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 11:37:26 +0530

Hi All:I have installed snort 2.9.0.5 and all the supporting packages on my WINDOWS XPProfessional (service pack2).When
I installed the ACID and it ask for to create acid_ag table, but on clicking "create acid_ag"button it does not show
any action and even does not create the table in database.The database is configured as per the document (I've checked
twice).I'm using MYSQL 5.0.13 as my database, and IIS as server with php 5.3.6 installed.Please help.RegardsIshan K.
Suryavanshi