Snort mailing list archives

Re: Rapid7 and Snort....Good Things from this I think

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:11:17 -0400

Yes, exactly.  Thanks Jason.

Joel

On Apr 11, 2011, at 1:07 PM, Jason Brvenik wrote:

You talking about SourcefireNation?

https://community.sourcefire.com/ is live and readily available.

The integration stuff is in downloads -
https://community.sourcefire.com/downloads

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com> wrote:
We integrate with a bunch of things.  Rapid7, Qualys, Nessus, Nmap, etc.  More and more coming all the time.  We
have a website dedicated to just these types of tools that integrate with the Sourcefire Defense Center, not sure
when that'll be announced (or if it was, did I miss it?)

Joel