Snort mailing list archives

Re: guardian and oinkmaster.conf

From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 21:45:33 -0500

On 3/2/2011 17:16, R2U-Systems (IT-Schuth) - Marco Schuth wrote:
Howdi folks,

i am using guardian with snort,
how can i setup the guardian.ignore file for whole subnet ?
like 10.10.0.0/24
this (10.10.0.0/24) doesen´t work for me.

which guardian and from where? i'm the maintainer of the guardian rewrite for
smoothwall express and the above CIDR should work properly in the the ignore
file in /my/ branch/version of guardian...

the second and last question)
what for a link should i use for oinkmaster.conf, i use, for 2.8.5.2 ?
because the url changed 2010, cant find any examples.
All howto´s which i found was createt on june 2010, i think this was the
month as it changed.

i figured out 4 urls but still can´t get it :/

i do not understand this question at all... sorry :?