Snort mailing list archives

Import ET into Sourcefire DC

From: Gregory Zill <gregory () r3g net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 07:00:48 -0600

Possibly a little off-topic, but I was wondering if anyone uses ET rules on
a Sourcefire Defense Center? The rules need to be reformatted somewhat
before accepted into the DC for use on SF sensors. I appreciate any
information out there.

--
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in
harmony.

                 ~Mahatma Gandhi

Gregory W Zill, MBA, CISSP