Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] odd snort error.... -- ignore :)

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:49:53 -0500

Glad you figured it out!

--
Sent from my iPhone
Skype:eslerjoel

On Jan 10, 2011, at 7:57 PM, Russell Fulton <r.fulton () auckland ac nz> wrote:

On 11/01/2011, at 1:51 PM, Russell Fulton wrote:

I changed some things in the pulled pork conf and now I am getting this (appended) error when I start snort.  The
things I changed in pp was dealing with thresholding in ET rules and that seems to have worked as expected but and
pp did not change this rule?

Any idea what I have broken?

managed to dup the line in the snort.conf that included the so rules!   Doh!  fat fingers strikes again :(

Russell

Support Emerging Threats! Subscribe to Emerging Threats Pro http://www.emergingthreatspro.com
The ONLY place to get complete premium rulesets for Snort 2.4.0 through Current!