Snort mailing list archives

Aanval Snort Signature Management

From: "John Hally" <JHally () ebscohost com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:58:00 -0400

Hello All,

I wanted to see if anyone out there is using Aanval6 and managing their
VRT subscription rules?  I'm having a hard time getting my new
subscription to function with Aanval and wanted to see if it was
something I'm doing wrong first before opening a ticket. I'm using:

http://www.snort.org/sub-rules/snortrules-snapshot-2904.tar.gz/OMC  (OMC
is the variable that Aanval uses for the Oinkmaster code).

??

Thanks,

John.