Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problems disabling rule categories with PulledPork

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 22:09:40 -0500

On 3/8/2011 3:20 PM, Mike Kun wrote:
We're running pulledpork for rulemanagemnts and use it to pull down VRT
and ETPro rulesets.

Noted.

Thanks for publishing the info.

Does Akamai use Snort for internal use or client traffic (or both)?

Thanks!
Randy

--
Disclaimer:

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am, by definition, "the intended recipient"
2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit
3. I will take the contents as representing the views of your company
social engineer your company
5. This notification overrides any disclaimer or statement of
confidentiality that may be included on your message

Further, you understand that if any of the following conditions are met
that you are indeed, a bag of douche:

1. Your message identifies the device you sent it from
2. You messed up the thread by top-posting