Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] Attack from .jp IPs

From: "evilghost () packetmail net" <evilghost () packetmail net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:43:52 -0600

For what it's worth, I've not see anything pop up on the radar, I suspect this
may just be a hoax.

- -evilghost

On 12/07/10 09:41, Josh Little wrote:
Yes, we here at the University of Southern Sounds - Arizona campus, an
online music school, have been under constant attacks since this
morning. The hardest hit has been our online student magazine, which has
been replaced with the cryptic message "y@M@m0t0 0wNZ$". Any ideas why
this is happening?

ZT

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:18 AM, L0rd Ch0de1m0rt