Snort mailing list archives

Snorby 2.0.0.pre

From: Dustin Webber <dustin.webber () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:10:02 -0500

All,

I am pleased to annonce that Snorby 2.0.0.pre has been released for testing.
After only 3 long months of development I feel it's finally ready for some
daily testing and user feedback. If you get time please make sure to try it
out and submit bugs to https://github.com/Snorby/snorby/issues -
Any contributions towards development and/or documentation would be GREATLY
appreciated.

A screenshot of Snorby 2.0.0.pre: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38088/snorby2.png

Source: https://github.com/Snorby/snorby
Download: https://github.com/Snorby/snorby/archives/2.0.0.pre
Wiki: https://github.com/Snorby/snorby/wiki

P.S please join #snorby on irc.freenode.net for question/feedback and
feature requests.

Best Regards,

Dustin W. Webber