Snort mailing list archives

RSVP for a Snort Community Pig Roast - November 12, 2010

From: Mike Guiterman <mguiterman () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:42:57 -0400

Everyone knows that we love Snorty our pig mascot but hey they're tasty
too. Sourcefire will be celebrating the community with a pig roast at our
world wide headquarters on November 12, 2010. This is a community event with
scheduled talks by Snort Creator/Sourcefire CTO *Marty Roesch* and *Matt
Watchinski*, leader of the VRT.

We're growing, so check out our open jobs at:
https://sourcefire.silkroad.com/epostings/<http://app.en25.com/e/er.aspx?s=302&lid=1863&elq=d8370697ccf74b4f8a8bbe2609a447d8>.
If
you're interested in joining our team bring along a copy of your resume. Our
recruiting staff will be onsite.

If you're in the Baltimore/Washington area or are just passing through we'd
love to see you here.

The details are as follows: