Snort mailing list archives

problem with Flexresp3

From: Tica <ticagugino () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 03:13:38 -0300

Hello all,

I'm using snort 2.9.0 but something is wrong... Flexresp is not working as
it should. Snort detection is ok, but flexresp don't send the response
packs... I already tried several different configurations without success...
I'm using the parameter resp:rst_all;

This is the enviroment I'm using snort: libdnet libdnet-1.12,
libcap-1.1.1, daq-0.2, kernel 2.6.35.7-smp, Slackware 13.0.
This is the config options I used to build snort:

./configure --prefix=/usr \
--sysconfdir=/etc \
--sharedstatedir=/var \
--enable-zlib \