Snort mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Snort Anomaly Detection

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:12:35 -0400

OpenPacket.org has some.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Will Metcalf <william.metcalf () gmail com>wrote:

Here are some more up-to-date data sets...

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/networkminer/index.php?title=Publicly_available_PCAP_files

Additionally have a look at...

http://ictf.cs.ucsb.edu/data.php

Anybody else have any other good ones?  I like pcaps... they make me
happy.. ;-)

Regards,

Will

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Joel Ebrahimi <joel.ebrahimi () gmail com>