Snort mailing list archives

FW: FW: Snort report has "No Data"

From: Jun Wan <junwei_wan () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:27:29 +0000

 Oops, too happy too early, Snort Report 2.0 is able to produce some report/graphs from my old log/database (e.g. 16th,
17th,21th of June 2010 etc). When I tried to produce today's summary report, it produces a report with "JPGraph
error:25121" , " JPGraph error:15009", and  "0" (no data) for signatures, sources, sensors etc.

Any idea?

Is this meant to be like this for a Beta version?

Any info and help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

John