Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] [Snort-users] VRT on Suricata

From: Jamie Riden <jamie.riden () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:41:17 +0100

Please guys, this discussion does not belong on *-sigs - and probably not on
snort-users for that matter.

I suspect we all have our opinions that aren't going to be
significantly shifted by anything except published benchmarks and
real-world experience.

cheers,
 Jamie

On 21 July 2010 22:15, evilghost () packetmail net