Snort mailing list archives

Re: Bizarre signature

From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:47:51 -0500

--On Wednesday, July 21, 2010 10:38:40 -0400 "Kun, Mike" <mkun () akamai com>
wrote:

I'm starting to see alerts in BASE like
Snort Alert [1:2001034:0]

I have no local rules with SIDs anywhere near that value and clicking on
the snort link takes me to a 404 page. Grep-ing the snort.rules files
dosen't show that sid anywhere.

Has anyone seen this before?

http://doc.emergingthreats.net/bin/view/Main/2001034

--