Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problem Snort + ACID

From: Jaime Peña Vidal <jaimepvidal () infoex cl>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 12:22:42 -0400

No..I am new in it…I have configured server like squid, iptables only
Reading manuals and according to it the best option  is acid + snort…but I
don’t know. If you say me that base is good I will try configure it…now,
yesterday I was reading about base and I don’t find a good manual about how
to configure it….which is the procedure for install base? the same that
acid?

Thanks very much for you answer…

   Jaime Peña Vidal