Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort_inline initialize

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:56:49 -0700

It appears as if you have an old Example Preprocessor in the mix.  You need to delete that from the dynamicpreprocessor
directory.

On Apr 22, 2010, at 10:44 AM, Fábio Ferrão wrote:

Yes, Joel. I had a previous version of Snort (2.8.4.1).
I'm running on freebsd and my firewall is ipfw.

I installed the new version of Snort on another freebsd server with the same previous version of Snort installed and
I didn't have problem. But now I have this problem.

Thanks.