Snort mailing list archives

Re: FP on SID 16409;rev:1;

From: Matt Olney <molney () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 23:37:55 -0400

/me flex -- rev:2 addresses the root cause of the fp, but remind me to ask
you and Patrick a question tomorrow.

Matt

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Jason Haar <Jason.Haar () trimble co nz>wrote:

On 04/09/2010 03:10 PM, Alex Kirk wrote:
A PCAP would be great. We recently found some issues with Asian
character sets in URLs that have been fixed in the 2.8.6 beta, and I'd
love to test this out against those fixes to ensure that it works.

Matt's beaten you to it :-)

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417