Snort mailing list archives

stream based av and snort/Stream5

From: "lynch.meng" <lynch.meng () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 23:22:48 +0800

hello all!
    I am working for develop a snort preprosessor to do stream based anti virus.
    I need do mime decodeing and decompress, so reassembled packets should come to my preprosessor sequentially.
client side packet have no problem, but i can not get packet with PKT_REBUILT_STREAM flags from server side?

snort version 2.8.x.
stream5 config:
preprocessor stream5_global: max_tcp 8192, track_tcp yes, track_udp no
preprocessor stream5_tcp: policy first, ports both 80

thanks!