Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-sigs] Introduction to Shared Object Rules blog post

From: Matt Olney <molney () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 18:30:30 -0500

One of the reasons Patrick and I have been so quiet here and on the
blog is we've been busting our asses on the SO stuff.  We have some
things coming up to get folks to the point where they can use the SO
rules and hopefully we'll have some SO tools that you guys might think
are useful.  Get your head wrapped around this, and we'll have more
goodies coming up.  We're both really excited about detailing out this
under-utilized feature in Snort.

matt