Snort mailing list archives

base-1.4.3.1 error

From: Pradeep Lamabam <deeplamabam () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:28:59 +0530

hello everybody,

I encountered an error today . I was checking the alerts using base. After
listing the alerts with source ip, I clicked on the #Total field, the
following message appeared

/var/www/html/base-1.4.3.1/includes/base_state_criteria.inc.php:155:
WARNING: The following query key has not been implemented, yet:
"ip_addr_cnt".
Report it to the BASE developers, please.

#0 CriteriaState->CriteriaState(base_qry_main.php, &new=1&submit=Query+DB)
called at [/var/www/html/base-1.4.3.1/base_qry_main.php:80]

Though not a problem at the moment. Could someone enlightened me on the
subject.

thanking you all in advance

with regards
deeplam