Snort mailing list archives

Re: missing HTML code

From: "Jefferson, Shawn" <Shawn.Jefferson () bcferries com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:09:54 -0700

Hi,

You may not be inspecting the traffic that deep into the http session, or perhaps your snort setup is not send the
alerts since it has already alerted the maximum number of times on that traffic.

There are a couple of settings in Snort that you probably will want to look into:

http_inspect server_flow_depth, client_flow_depth

and

config event_queue

http://www.snort.org/assets/125/snort_manual-2_8_5_1.pdf