Snort mailing list archives

SNMP interface?

From: Honia A <honia2002 () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:16:09 -0500

Hi,

I just finished installing SNORT-2.8.5.1 (hopefully it's an stable version) and was wondering how I can add the SNMP
interface o my installation. Will SnortSnmpMod-2.2.0-01 be compatible with this version of SNORT?

What do you all recommend?

Thanks in advance,

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/