Snort mailing list archives

Speaking tonight at the CSRA Snort Users Group

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:35:56 -0400

Wanted to let you all know, and sorry that it's on short notice, but I will
be speaking tonight at the CSRA (Augusta, Georgia and surrounding area)
Snort Users Group.

The meeting is being held in downtown Augusta, Georgia, so if you are the
area and would like to attend, I plan to start around 6:30-6:45, several of
us will probably go to dinner afterwards.  All are invited.

If you are interested in coming, like I said, I know it's short notice,
email me for directions.  (The location has asked that their address isn't
posted.)  Thanks!

Joel Esler
SOURCEfire