Snort mailing list archives

Re: ERROR: Fatal Error, Quitting..

From: Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:08:11 +0530

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Dave Venman<dvenman () sourcefire com> wrote:
It's worth reading the error output properly, I think.

If, once you've not realised where to start, post your snort.conf ?

2009/7/29 Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan () gmail com>:
Hi,

when i run the command snort -c /etc/snort/snort.conf i get
http://paste.ubuntu.com/235824/

Any ideas as what is going wrong ?

Thanks,

Kaushal

--
Dave Venman
Security Engineer, Sourcefire

Hi Dave

http://paste.ubuntu.com/235877/ ---> snort.conf

Please let me know if you need more info

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal