Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort inline Test

From: Will Metcalf <william.metcalf () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:48:13 -0500

last time I looked there was no way to do this with snort
--enable-inline,  You can do this with snort_inline (thanx to Dave
Remien @nitro for updating trunk) using sticky-drop options in the
portscan preprocs.  Although we added the option, doing something like
this in a production environment is probably a bad idea SYN scans can
be spoofed etc.

svn co https://snort-inline.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/snort-inline/trunk

Regards,

Will