Snort mailing list archives

log_flushed_streams

From: phez asap <phez.asap () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:42:18 -0500

Hi all

I was using the "log_flushed_streams" option with stream4/flow to do a pcap
dump of streams that triggered a rule. I am trying to switch over to using
the Stream5 preprocessor but it does not seem to support this. It is very
useful and I have to guess it is still possible to do this. Is there a new
way that this is being set up now when using stream5?

=Mike=