Snort mailing list archives

Re: cloning traffic onto a wireless network

From: "Robin Wood" <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:27:30 +0000

2009/1/8 Pieter Claassen <pclaassen () sourcefire com>:
Another option is to try a ppp implementation to tunnel the data over
the wireless network. I have not done this before but it should be
quite easy to get setup. However, the openvpn setup is easy.

I was going to ask about other, lighter weight tunnels but thought I'd
give this a try first seeing as you'd already done the hard work of
sorting out the config files.

If it does work I'll try ppp.

Thanks.

Robin