Snort mailing list archives

Re: Solution for snort user on openSUSE 11.0 snortd init script problmes running snort ad daemon using rcsnortd commands

From: "Tedi Heriyanto" <tedi.heriyanto () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:25:20 +0700

Hi Hans,

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Hans Neukomm <hans () kriyayoga com> wrote:
solutions can be found at:

http://www.kriyayoga.com/love_blog/post.php/1067
shows/explains the solution and also links to an openSUSE compatible snortd
script
Thank you very much for your solution. I will test it in my environment.

Thanks

--
cheers,

tedi
Blog      : http://theriyanto.wordpress.com
Website : http://tedi.heriyanto.net
You Need More Than Awareness : Stay Alert!