Snort mailing list archives

libnet 1.0.2 for snort inline 2.8.2.1??

From: carlopmart <carlopmart () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:24:32 +0200

Hi all,

  As previoslly posted on this forum, I am trying to install snort inline with
nfqueue support, but when I try to do it returns me this error:

checking "for libnet.h version 1.0.x"...

   ERROR: unable to find libnet 1.0.x (libnet.h)
   checked in the following places
         /usr/include

  I am installing under CentOS5 and I have libnet but version 1.1 instead of 1.0
... How can I fix this??

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com