Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort only alert about traffic with an specific IP

From: "Berta Alcala" <berta83 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:37:40 +0200

Hi Rmkml,

I don't remember where I downloaded snort for Windows, I supposed it was
from www.snort.org
I will install latest version and I will try it.

2008/5/30 rmkml <rmkml () free fr>:

thx Berta,
where you have downloaded snort over windows please ?
it is possible download latest snort v2.8.2 and test with default snort.cfg
?
(snort v2.8.x.y use stream5, v2.7.x.y use stream4)
Regards
Rmkml