Snort mailing list archives

Re: Barnyard 0.2.0 Patch for op_alert_syslog2

From: "Colin Grady" <colin.grady () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:29:02 -0600

I guess I'm going to have to caveat the previous email in that it matches
Snort's syslog format where the interface is configured to show in alerts.

Colin Grady

On Jan 10, 2008 4:03 PM, Colin Grady <colin.grady () gmail com> wrote:

This patch is designed to reformat the syslog messages coming out of
Barnyard's op_alert_syslog2 to match the format used by Snort's syslog
output.

    http://colin.grady.us/code/barnyard-0.2.0-syslog2.patch

I have a few other patches also available:

    http://colin.grady.us/

Enjoy,
Colin Grady