Snort mailing list archives

Re: Extending CSV output plug-in

From: "Kamran Shafi" <kamran.shafi () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:44:43 +1100

Yes - all other outputs i.e. tcpdump, fast, standard are working properly.
Its only csv that is not producing any output.

Thanks for pointing to the Snort development site.

Apologies for posting to private e-mail unintentionally.

Come on guys, is there anyone to point out where I might have problem??????