Snort mailing list archives

Re: Semi-OT: Re-inject tcpdump captured traffic

From: Jordi Espasa Clofent <jordi.espasa () opengea org>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 14:39:39 +0100

And this time I'll include the proper URL.... ->
http://bittwist.sourceforge.net/

Interesting tool also.
Nevertheless, in my case, I need to work on gigabit medium, so bittwist
(which is designed for 10/100 link speed) it's not exactly what I want.
At present moment my production environment has a 130-150Mbps network
load; moreover I'll generate 2x/3x/5x (according the present value) load
traffic to test the FW's performance and scability.

--
Thanks
Jordi Espasa Clofent