Snort mailing list archives

Search for PMGraph-Skript

From: "Beyerle, Christian" <Beyerle () ewr de>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:50:53 +0200

Hello Snort Users,

I read in hakin9-magazin about a small perl-script called PMGraph that
generate graphs about the snort performance.
It seems that it's not longer avaiable at:
http://people.su.se/~andreaso/perfmon-graph/

I can't find this script at the internet and spent more than one hour
searching for it.
Did someone have the script or can tell me an location where ich can
find it?

Greetings
Chris