Snort mailing list archives

Re: This is a new one

From: Joel Esler <joel.esler () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:00:32 -0400

If you are trying to compile from a tarball, and you haven't moved the files around, just delete the expanded directory that the tarball made when you expanded it.

You can also descend into the directory before you delete it and type 'make uninstall' which will remove any files it may have moved into the bin directories, etc.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from the road.